Angry Birds 내 블로그: Updated Songs

Home

Monday, October 24, 2011

Updated Songs


Let's start the new month with some song suggestions. Since there's this one person keep bugging me how did I find new songs bla bla. (OK kidding not bugging at all in case he reads this)
Usually I listen to hitz.fm, especially the Rick Dees Top 40, or YouTube. I love OST too. So whenever I watch movies, and there's a song in the movie that I like, I will just google it later.
Which reminds me of this song that I heard in a movie...and I've been meaning to google it...but I've lost track of the movies that I've watched and I forgot what movie was it and...oh nevermind.
You might already heard of the songs that I listed down. In that case, too bad.
  • Terrified - Katharine McPhee ft Zachary Levi (I love this song because it has Zachary Levi!)
  • Good Life - One Republic
  • Pretty Girls - Iyaz ft Travie McCoy
  • Brighter than the Sun - Colbie Caillat
  • Rain Over Me - Pitbull ft Marc Anthony
  • Number One Girl - Mindless Behaviour
  • This Is My Life - Edward Maya
  • Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson
  • Nothing - The Script
  • Better With The Lights Off - New Boyz ft Chris Brown
  • This City - Patrick Stump
  • Give Me Everything - Pitbull
  • I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
  • I Feel Like Dancing - All Time Low
  • Across The Night - Silverchair
If you have any song suggestions, please lemme know. Kthanxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment