Angry Birds 내 블로그: Hey You

Home

Friday, September 2, 2011

Hey You

I remember the first time I met you. You were sitting there with your laptop, and we just arrived.
I remember my first impression about you. 'Wow you look a lot like my senior.'

Honestly, I thought you would be another face that I would eventually forget, like most of the people I got to know here (which is not that much anyway), by the time I'm outta here. I thought I would only remember you for the sake of being polite.

But oh boy, I was wrong. I was far from it.

In fact, you would be one of the people I would remember dearly.
You would be one of the people I would miss dearly.

Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I need to absorb as much info as I could from you. You know what I would love? Being with you all the time, asking questions that frequently popped in my mind. Getting answers, simple yet adequate answers, from you. You know what I wish? I wish I could be like you. I wish I could have your wits and your confidence and your personality. I wish I could be you.

But I still need to do my time, just like how you did yours, to par with you.

I know this is inevitable, but I still can't help feeling sad to the fact that you will go back soon. I feel like being selfish and keep all of you by myself.

Oh well.

I wish you all the best in life.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment