Angry Birds 내 블로그

Home

Thursday, August 25, 2011

How my friends react when I got my first strike



I'm not much of a bowler. The first time I played bowling was with my homeroom. I think maybe when I was in Form 2. And I've been avoiding bowling ever since. Not that I embarrassed myself at that time. It's just...well, I felt like all the bowlers are already pro and me playing as a newbie...is kinda...embarrassing. Haha.

But surprise, surprise, I already played bowling here twice. On my free will! I suck by the way. Haha.

So the 2nd time we go bowling was when the Zagazig-ians came to Alex. I dunno how many of us were playing at that time but Ili and I got this one lane all by ourselves. We were just fooling around, simply throwing the ball, just like that, and hoping hard it won't go straight to the drains (is this the right term? or it's direct translation?).

And out of the blue, I got my first strike! (or so I think it's the first :P) Happy as a clam, I turned around to my friends to share my delight, but nobody saw it. They were still talking to each other, oblivious about the strike. And I was like, "..." Only after that one of my friends realized about the strike and then they cheered me.

After the game, I was so hyped up I was determined to polish my bowling skill.

Yeah. In my dreams.

abruptendkthanxbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment