Angry Birds 내 블로그: Rants

Home

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rants

Things haven't been going pretty smoothly as for me. Almost everything felt terrible and out of place, and though some may not be going so bad, it all felt like a misfit piece of puzzle. Like, they seemed fine, but they don't quite fit. Not the perfect match. I naturally just blame myself for what has happened, partly was because it was my own decision that led to this little chaos and partly, is because I am not the kind of person who is straight-forward, brave enough to stand up for myself. I don't go up to people saying "I don't like it that you keep asking me stupid questions." (terrible example, but you get my point) I am more to keeping things to myself, just being completely oblivious of everything else, as long as I can still take it and endure. But nowadays, some part of me seemed to start crumbling down and I am easily irritated due to my abrupt mood swings. I am so tired of people asking me all these stupid questions, it annoys me so much. I felt like firing back, "Don't you have any kind of common sense at all?". But that's not gonna happen, of course. I know there's no such thing as a 'stupid question' though I kinda doubt that most of the time, but its hard to put up with it, all freaking time. You're taking IT, you should probably equip yourself with the basics, at least. I wouldn't mind being asked such petty questions but you know, you totally made me think, how foreign are you with the computer, and secondly, did you even try? At least, use your common sense. I'm not saying its bad to ask questions but you know, agak-agakla kan. Even my lecturer once got to a point where she's totally stressed out and said "Some of you please try first. TRY TRY TRY. Because some questions is just unbearable, I cannot accept." And I was like HA-HA I get you. Questions like "How can I exit this?" "How do I zoom this?" OMG! It simply annoys me to answer these kinds of qs for a year. I'm not saying I'm the smartest kid around, of course I'm not, I know where I stand, but please don't ask questions like that soooo many times. You're annoying other people and pretty much humiliating yourself. I know, I sound mean now, but try to put yourself in my shoes. Geez, sometimes I can't even get to finish my work. Grouping up when it comes to projects and assignment is also already a freaking hard task for me. Yes, just to group up. I'm just gonna stop here.

Shifting the topic to a more happier one, I'm looking forward to watch Monte Carlo. I know, whaaaat? Monte Carlo? Out of transformers, x-men, harry potter and all? Well yeah, I'm not really into those movies. Monte Carlo stars my favourite actresses.

Can I go to spa now? Stressed out..
Off now, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment