Angry Birds 내 블로그

Home

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Ramadhan People
I have been a little outdated on the new songs due to my hectic schedule, and whenever I have free time I would play games most of the time. But here's what I've collected since the past few weeks. 

  1. Blow Away - A Fine Frenzy
  2. Lighter - Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars
  3. If I ruled the world - Big Time Rush ft. Iyaz
  4. Brighter than the sun - Colbie Caillat
  5. Louder - Charice
  6. All About You - Chris Brown
  7. You make me feel - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
  8. Down Tonight - Colby O'Donis
  9. Every Word You Said - David Archuleta
  10. Little Bad Girl - David Guetta ft. Taio Cruz
  11. I can Only Imagine - David Guetta ft. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
  12. Pumped up Kicks - Foster the people
  13. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
  14. Elevator Love - Guy Sebastian
  15. Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean ft. Kelly Clarkson
  16. License - Jesse McCartney
  17. Motivation - Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne
  18. Love Slayer - Joe Jonas
  19. Take Over - Mizz Nina ft Flo Rida
  20. Otis - Ne Yo
  21. Rain Over Me - Pitbull ft. Marc Anthony
  22. Invisible - Skylar Grey
  23. We don't get down like y'all - T.I ft B.O.B
  24. All Fired Up - The Saturdays
  25. Bounce - Timbaland
  26. Reflection - Shontelle
  27. In The House - Will.i.am ft LMFAO
  28. Collide - Leona Lewis
  29. She Will - Trey Songz
  30. Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine
That's the end of the list. Have fun guys! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment