Angry Birds 내 블로그: My Wishlist

Home

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Wishlist

Every year, I see people struggling when trying to buy a present for someone. Especially when it comes to birthday presents. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm writing this.

Just in case you are wondering what to buy me for my birthday (which is on April, and yes I know it's 8 months to my birthday but heck I'm giving you guys time to save up money for my presents :P), here's a list of what I would like to have (please note that I accept presents even when it's not my birthday. Thank you)




  • Ipod Touch(for listening music
  • New Handphones(Blackberry,Iphone ETC)
  • New Laptop


  • A house (OK ini sebagai hadiah birthday agak melampau tapi manataw kamu dapat rumah free and you don't know what to do with it, better give it to me. LOL)
  • Gift vouchers, preferably RM100 and above
And that, ladies and gentlemen, ends my wish list.


P/s: To be honest, it's easier to buy a guy a present than to buy for a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment