Angry Birds 내 블로그: Wiki wiki wa wa

Home

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wiki wiki wa wa



Greetings.

For those who stalk me on Twitter (haha as if), I've mentioned quite few times about my mobile Wiki.

So, who/whaddaheck is mobile Wiki actually?

At high school, there's this guy who, I kinda look up to. Because he's not only smart, he's also hardworking, and he seems to know everything. Well, everything that I never bother to know about. Mostly about current issues.

Being a high school-er, it's important for me to know about current issues, no matter how much I hate reading the news, for our essays. And interviews. Haha. Oh it's still important to be up to date about the current issues.

So, I had an alternative. Instead of reading the boring news, I would have him to tell me about it. It's a win win situation. I would get to know about the issues, and he's doing a good deed. Menyebarkan ilmu gituu.

Other than telling me issues, I would ask for his opinions about relatively serious matters, such as the politics. And he's quite good at giving his opinions.

And now, since we're no longer in one place, I couldn't really go to him and ask him. Because...well because he's not the type of friend that I always contact.

Oh, and he's the mobile Wiki. As in mobile Wikipedia. Wikipedia bergerak. Got it?

So. Now I'm left without my mobile Wiki.

To compensate, I would read Obefiend's blogs (refer to my previous post). Because he's perspective is...interesting, in a way of putting it. But I couldn't really have a real conversation with him because...I'm one of thousands of his readers and he wouldn't really give a damn about me and my questions.

And so, ladies and gentlemen. I'm opening up the position of being my mobile Wiki. It's not hard really. You just need to be accessible whenever I need you, could gimme your opinions regarding stuff that I asked, up to date with the issues worldwide, extra info about other stuff (science etc etc) is a plus and...oh, not boring.

So anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment